[1.05] [bug] The Man Who Waits

saj22

Question

Hi,

it seems like unlike stated in the patch notes, the following bug has not been fixed:

-"The Man Who Waits: The citizens of the Sanitarium will no longer become hostile if you kill and loot Azo after the Sanitarium riot and then fight flesh golems. Fix is retroactive." bug is not completely fixed.

Basically, after clearing the downstairs of the hostiles and going upstairs, everyone remains hostile.

The save can be found below:

http://www.filedropper.com/6dc7e6377f8b4bc88bc6e4e2810add719773352sanitarium

4 answers to this question

Confirmed:

As of 1.05, this patch DOES NOT fix this bug retroactively. I have a save after killing Azo, and when I go upstairs, the room still attacks. Only change it seems to have made is now most of the NPCs on the bottom floor are dead.

Patch DID NOT fix the issue retroactively.

Hi,

it seems like unlike stated in the patch notes, the following bug has not been fixed:

-"The Man Who Waits: The citizens of the Sanitarium will no longer become hostile if you kill and loot Azo after the Sanitarium riot and then fight flesh golems. Fix is retroactive." bug is not completely fixed.

Basically, after clearing the downstairs of the hostiles and going upstairs, everyone remains hostile.

The save can be found below:

http://www.filedropper.com/6dc7e6377f8b4bc88bc6e4e2810add719773352sanitarium

Confirmed. My save is after killing Azo from 1.04. After installing 1.05 the lower floor seems to be fixed, the wichts are now active and the frozen NPCs are now gone, and there's a retreating "I'm getting out of here" patient by the door to the stairs, however the upper floor still goes hostile.