[1.05b] Small visual bug with unique icon colors and 2handers

Azureblaze

Question

Hello!

So the "gold" color for unique items is acting a little odd with 2handers. This is a first load from my quick save, I didn't try an area transition but could replicate below:

http://imgur.com/a/HXr58#0

First example "Engwithan Scepter" :

Gold unique color is on the wrong side, if you re-equip this weapon it turns to two blues and then if you navigate away from his portrait and go back the colors will change again.

Second Example: Guildmaster's Staff

It shows two golds for primary/offhand

Third Example after re-equipping the Guildmaster's Staff:

It shows a single gold for primary and off-hand doesn't have a color. If you navigate away from Durance and re-select him sometimes the colors will change again too.

From what I can tell, seems to be an issue with 2 handed weapons in general.

Edited by Azureblaze

2 answers to this question

The colour is not being reset from whatever previous character you viewed I think. i.e. I have a character with a unique weapon in off hand (yellow) then I click on a character with a fine 2- handed weapon (grey). The first slot is grey - the correct colour, but the second slot is yellow (from previous character I think). If I click on a charcter without a weapon in their off hand then the grey background on the 2-handed weapon on the next character I click on disappears. The colour for the second slot is not being reset when you you change characters.

Similarly there is an item background colour issue with the stash when clicking between catagories. It you click on your weapons in stash and look at the "fine" grey icons and then click on the potions / consumables stash, you will notice that those slots that were grey in weapons are now grey in consumables! Those are some "fine" looking vegtables you have there - etc!...

Edited by Jace11