Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Certain minor problems/bugs

bug voice magnifier

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Tuth

Tuth

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I would like to point out two minor problems with the game that I encountered so far.

1) Since patch 1.04 I noticed that whenever I select one of my characters when the game is paused, they will not speak their line e.g. Aloth's "Yes?". When I unpause the game the first character that I selected will speak, or finish thier line (it pauses when I pause the game). This has occurred only after the latest patch. I don't know if it was intended to work that way, but it sounds strange.

2) I noticed that in certain battles, my characters would run in some random direction when I ordered them to do something and then selecting someone else. After some time I discovered what was the reason for this. Whenever my screen is in such a position that the UI with portraits is over something that can be selected with magnifying glass, when I selected one of my characters, by clicking on the portrait, previously selected character would run up to "inspect" the thing, cancelling my previous order. This was especially visible in a major fight in the 8th level of Od Nua with a certain Fampyr on a giant hand. On the screenshot below I have my mouse over my main character's portrait and you can see that the magnifying glass is also selectable (I'm not pressing tab):

xpd369pue7adtyd6g.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, voice, magnifier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users