Endless Paths of Od Nua Level 5 help! **spoiler**

MasterChief81

Question

I cannot access the secret room in "Endless Paths of Od Nua Level 5" which contains the Blade of the Endless Paths.  I know the adjoining room has a hidden switch, but no matter what I do the switch remains hidden.  I am in stealth mode, I have two characters with 16 perception and I am standing right next to where the switch should be but it never appears.

Any help would be appreciated  

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Same thing with me, and I've seen another's reference in another thread.

Have a Grieving Mother with 20 perception, Aloth with 16 (all party members are level 9's) I'm hoping this is a bug to be fixed in 1.05 but am not sure about that.

For that matter I was at Nalrend's forest getting killed a number of times - on Elmshore - and now can't get back to it. Know I came in from Stormwall Gorge at least once, and it was on my world map to travel to also. Did the rioting close this off also? Need to get to Twin Elms for Assassin quest also.

Perception is not for finding secrets, Mechanics is what you need for that.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

While I will have to defer to you that it is mechanics, it still seems hit and miss. I did get in to the room today after leveling up party to level 10 and upgrading to six mechanics for my Ranger, I would have sworn that I had tried it several times before using rest bonus to get to 6. Adding to the confusion for the first time I tried wearing the cloak of Lilith -- which of course adds +3 to perception -- to further befuddle me.

Just thought there was something else I was missing. Quite happy just muddling through most everything, but finding these sword pieces is dragging me down. Now I can't find the switch on 9th level for the hidden room. Resting gets me to Mech 7. I'm off to try again. If not I'll go bounty hunting.