BUG: resurrected patients in sanitorium

Madscientist

Question

For the main quest "the man who waits" I entered the sanitorium, talked to the statue and then to Azo and then to the other patients and finally to the patient in the final cell. After the talk all patients in the cells were free and they attacked me together with some flesh golems. I killed more golems and wichts in these rooms and I found the dead bodies of some patients. Then I talked with Azo and I killed him. When he was dead, the guards and the patients in the main room were back. I could talk to them, but there were no selection circles around them and no name was shown when I pushed the button that shows names and containers. This was also the case for Azos assistent in the office outside the area with the patients. There were no golems any more and the guards in front of the door to the area with the patients were also gone.

The remains of the enemies I killed were also gone.

expected behaviour:

After the constructs became hostile and the wichts were set free, all of the patients and guards should remain dead. This should happen in any case, independant if you kill Azo or not.

Version 1.04

gog windows 7 64 bit

2 answers to this question

Hi Madscientist,

We're aware of this issue and will be fixing this bug in a future patch.

Got a bug :cat:?? Help us squish it!

• In your report Include your *save file* (C:\Users\YourNameHere\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity) and ...
  • PC: *output_log.txt* (In your PillarsOfEternity_Data folder)
  • Mac/Linux: *Player.log* (In your Unity folder)

• Thank you for your help!