Do you fight all enemy encounters?

I do as i'm in love with the combat of this game. But the main problem is the AI is really dumb and same strategy can be applied over and over again with no challenge. It's really boring.

So, you're not totally in love?... ;)

It's the same for me. I like to fight in this game, and I was not really bored. But I must admit figths in this game lacks variety.

It's an IA problem... but not only. Ennemy, battlefields and situations could be more different! It's possible to find plenty of ideas to improve and vary fights. However, I know it's touchy sometimes... a good specialized party, good for  for the game, could have big trouble if some fights were more specific?

Sure, there was also some trouble with ennemy's groups too. There are not united enough, and there are not motivated enough. Groups should attack you together, and follow you... or it's too easy to cheat them.

Notice that I found that it would be more interesting to show us directly "percentage" to hit, and potential damages, when you chose an character and point an ennemy. Whithout that, it was disorganized... There is a lot attributes and numbers. Even if I love numbers, I cannot calculate everything. (Yes, bestiary needs to be completed for this... Anyway, I thnik that clear fights is more important that surprise effect.)

Personnally, even if I kept people alive when I thought it could be interesting later, I fought a lot in the game! But it was not always my fault... I found that people were really agressive. Even a poor angry man could chose to fight with me, even when he is alone, we are 6, we got shiny armors, and we have high reputation.

Notice that I started with Endless Pathes. (In Hard.) So, the beginning was really though... and then, there was not really challenge anymore. My figther was not killable, and the 5 other characters with arbalest (roughly) were kiled very quickly.

Nevertheless, I liked the game! ;)