[1.04] Chanter's summons still follow party on area load

Achilles

Question

I think the release notes for 1.03 said this was resolved for wizards, if I recall correctly. Was this supposed to be resolved for other classes too or is that a future patch?

post-1981-0-03036900-1429342689_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Here's another one. If I didn't know better, I'd say they spawn in the center of the map. 

post-1981-0-83488700-1429344148_thumb.jpg

Edited by Achilles

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

3 answers to this question

Ooh, this is really bad. It means summoning items are that way too. And this bug was the most annoying one during my playthrough. Almost broke the game completely, since if I reloaded in a location with enemies they would aggro on the summon and leave party in a perpetual state of combat.

I wouldn't worry too much. These aren't active the way they were prior to 1.03. More of an eyesore now.

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

UPDATE: Exiting the game and reloading appears to resolve the issue.