Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Act 3 bug? Cant get to twin elms (spoilers)

Twin Elms Bug

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sinisterfrog

Sinisterfrog

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I'm currently on the quest "assassin at large". The Duc has died, I have the quest to get to twin elms although once I get to the Eastern exit of Elmshore,  all of twin elms is still greyed out.

Am I doing something wrong or ?

Oscuro

Oscuro

Designer

• Developers
  • 75 posts

Try to exit Elmshore through the south-eastern exits (lake shore will be north of you, rather than south).

Ideally, the north-eastern exit should also work (I'll flag this to be resolved for an upcoming patch).

Jorge

sparklecat

sparklecat

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 990 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Oh, incidentally, I ran into a similar problem in Woodend Plains; I didn't even know there was anything to the south of it until I was asking a friend about how to progress Sagani's quest because I wasn't hitting the correct south exit point.

Oscuro

Oscuro

Designer

• Developers
  • 75 posts

Yeah, we've taken notice that this happens more often than we expected. We're planning a solution for those cases where the geography/landmarks of the area do not clearly convey that a new area lies just beyond a transition.

• sparklecat and Emptiness like this

Sinisterfrog

Sinisterfrog

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Excellent. Thank you. 

I got to this point in my last character...then realized I was displeased with how he turned out and rerolled.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Twin Elms, Bug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users