Game crash for the first time after 1.04 update

Archaven

Question

3 answers to this question

60 hours in - one crash prior to this update.  Now...I save every 5 mins, just in case.  PoA has stopped responding, CTD every 5-10 mins (sometimes I don't even get the error msg).  I was already getting bored with the game - this is just icing on the cake, now   >=/   

Had to zip my output_log.txt  - apparently I'm limited to 507Kb.  I have a decent gaming rig, 16GB, 290x, etc...all drivers updated.  No issues with the game until the patch

output_log.zip

In the interest of not creating another new thread, I'm going to tailgate on this one. I also received my first true CTD after the 1.04 patch.

Looking at the output.txt file, it appears to be trying to locate Mono libraries inside my Steam folder, which is obviously an invalid location. Ergo, crash time.

System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Windows mono path not found: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\mono\mono\mini\mono.exe  at Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---  at Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeProvider.CreateCompiler () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.GenerateSerializers (System.Xml.Serialization.GenerationBatch batch, System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters cp) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.RunSerializerGeneration (System.Object obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 Asset not found at path: Art/Character/Female/Textures/Body/BP/BP02/m_F_Skin_V02

This occurred while exiting the Dyrford inn, which often seems to be a good spot for triggering party banter in my game.

output_log.txt