[BUG] Sagani delivers major SPOILERS (again) at Pearlwood Bluff.

Arsene Lupin

Question

Making a new thread for this because it's technically a separate problem than the other instance of Sagani randomly spoiling stuff.

At Pearlwood Bluff, after speaking to the spirit, Sagani will AGAIN spoil the same damned thing. The specific dialog is:

"Anyway, what about this Thaos character you're searching for? Seems like he was someone important to you. What do you remember about him?"

This is in the 1.04 build of the game. (You know, after applying the patch that was supposed to fix this).

So, evidently, the various triggers for Sagani are either all kinds of ****ed up, or she's a precog.

2 answers to this question

Where's the bug in it? By the time you can enter Pearlwood, you should already be at least halfway through 2nd act, and you should at least get one Thaos memorie at that time.

The bug is that it is indeed possible to go to Pearlwood and not have heard the name "Thaos" at all.  It just happened to me as well.  I'm not sure if it matters or not, but I haven't even entered Defiance Bay at all yet.  I've gotten no Thaos visions yet that mention him by name. (I assume he's the horn helmed guy you see at the very beginning doing the ritual at Cilant Lis and then have a vision about?)

I'm also running 1.04.