After my first bounty done a few of my stronghold upgrades are gone

IndiraLightfoot

Question

I finished my first bounty (Black Meadow, since it was next doors, and I have it easy vs Forest Lurkers), and when I came back to present the warden with the head, the entire Warden's Lodge was missing, as if I had never built it. However, I had just gotten four bounty quests from it, just one area map before, as it were. It's truly bizarre. One or two upgrades have also been completely reverted. They are available for purchase again, but that's not very fun (thousands of coppers). Is there a known fix to this pretty big bug?

EDIT: I managed to fix it by repurchasing Warden's Lodge for 1,000, and then keep pressing rest in my inn, which fortunately was still present. However, one South Wall +4 defense-thingie was massing too, so one of my hirelings got ambushed during his travels, so all the money the warden gave me, I had to reinvest in stuff I've already bought. Still, I'm very happy that the warden still recognized the quest and gave me a reward at all. Nasty bug, I pray that I'll never see it rear its ugly face yet again.

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

1 answer to this question

This bug persists in 1.04. I restarted with a new main character, and once again, the first bounty hunt erases the warden lodge upon my return, and some wall improvement as well. I haven't had any mods installed for PoE.

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***