Game also provides you with the console. Also, one thing is if you accidentally picked a bugged ability, another if you consciously went for it. Anyway, whatever's fun for you. But this in no way should be a part of balance discussion, especially since it's confirmed to be fixed.

and the game disables achievements when you use the console.... *sigh*

Game also provides you with the console. Also, one thing is if you accidentally picked a bugged ability, another if you consciously went for it. Anyway, whatever's fun for you. But this in no way should be a part of balance discussion, especially since it's confirmed to be fixed.

Ok, what about having 200+ DT and 100 lvl1, lvl2, lvl3 & lvl4 spells? This doesn't disable achievements (which I couldn't care less about and which you can reenable anyway with smth like CE if you feel like it). "Using what game provides". This argument is getting silly.

/whatever

Ok, what about having 200+ DT and 100 lvl1, lvl2, lvl3 & lvl4 spells? This doesn't disable achievements (which I couldn't care less about and which you can reenable anyway with smth like CE if you feel like it). "Using what game provides". This argument is getting silly.

/whatever

reenabling something with cheat engine also isn't what the game is providing...

but of course you are right, that exploiting shouldn't be in this topic, if you compare two classes!

all i wanted to say is, that i don't have a problem, if people get their achievements, if they use exploits, that is all. but of course that has nothing to do with this topic here!