• 7 months later...

I am agreed with Jexex23.. in my current game of Path of the Damned + Iron Trial I need to think twice the enchantments I do for the items since there are not save files to load  :w00t:

As well, I was wondering why the enchantments cost money (from a reality point of view)

Also, learning spells cost money, it will be better that the wizard require hours inside the game to learn the spells from other Grimoires, Example: 1st level spell need 2 hour to learn it, 2nd level spell need 3 hours, etc).  :yes:

• Like 2

I like that learning spells and enchanting is abstracted so that it doesn't cause more inconvenience for the game.  I don't mind resting to learn or enchant, but I want to know what that will mean in practice.  Otherwise, it is just fine like now, where we pay for the convenience.

I also would like to be able to change enchantments.  Is it because it would be too easy to enchant for specific areas of the game that we can't change enchantments now?  Like, they don't want us to put corrosive lash on a weapon for one map and then change to freezing lash on another?  I'm mixed, but I would like to change enchantments.

Also, I think the enchantments are good, but enchanting is weak.  They should have more lore about enchanting.  There should be possible quests and stories about enchanting.  I would like finding a new enchantment as a quest more than finding a swine-eating ogre for an yurt hurt dwelling pig farmer.

bother?

If it is an enchantment that you yourself put there, and you would now like to take that enchantment off, I can help. If the item was found with a pre-existing enchantment you want to take off, i cannot. nickkonyn44@steam, feel free to msg me, im on almost every day. =)

• Like 1