Quick Load and Load taking over a minute | Game Over premature

Bago

Question

Context: Monk solo play-through on Normal.

First Bug:

I know this has shown up a couple times, but I have used the ruby script scrubber as well as a couple tries of my own on the MobileObjects.Save file, with no luck. Tried turning off cloud sync with steam, tried deleting a bunch of the saves, no go on those either. Looking through the file I didn't see anything noticeable repeated except a lot of dll calls over and over again, but that might be normal. I have uploaded one of my saves here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3sfr3zaw9h71z2/83fbc3121dcf495a9ab7c4c304a32496%2014505550%20EndlessPathsofOdNuaLevel13.savegame?dl=0

This was earlier today and was taking around 30 - 45 seconds to load. Now late day my saves are taking over a minute to load, both quick loads, and regular loads.

Second Bug:

As I am doing a solo play-through I never have companions with me, and when I die usually its always a reload/gameover. However, with the Second-Chance modifier on my gear, I get up sometimes on death, and even though I am alive and still fighting on my screen, the game will still end.

The second bug is annoying but I was managing before I had the item anyway, but the first bug is a nightmare, especially on tough engagements (which I have a lot of). I also stream and though I don't have many viewers, this is killing the pacing.

My computer specs are attached in the DxDiag.txt attached on this post.

DxDiag.txt

2 answers to this question

I'm also playing as a monk on normal, but have a party. I am playing on a mac version and load times are also over a minute. Especially the first load after not playing. It was nearly 2 minutes. The in game loads are still 30-45 sec easy. Is it really too much work to allow us a quick way to delete save files or have an option to delete from in game? I never realized how many loading screens there are in game even for the tiniest thing still takes over 30 seconds to load. I did see a way to change the name of the save game files from the info tab in the folder. Could I change those without breaking the game?

Dropbox save files. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c9t1c5gfgsja7zs/AABhJoa-CRDajaPnEXGY-hEaa?dl=0

(note I'm unable to delete old files already in Dropbox. Just use the save files close to April 16. The photos and older save file wasn't a bug, I just didn't understand the games rules for allowing stats to stack.)

Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,3
  Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
  Processor Speed: 2.8 GHz
  Number Of Processors: 1
  Total Number Of Cores: 2
  L2 Cache: 6 MB
  Memory: 8 GB
  Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz

Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT

Type: GPU
  Bus: PCIe