[Bug] Enemies won't engage/attack me.

echodrain

Question

I was doing a solo run on my rogue, fighting on the bridge outside Defiance Bay for the Quest "The Forgotten".

I used Shadowing Beyond and I was wearing Eder's chest that revived me after I got killed. Then everyone stopped attacking me. I thought maybe my character bugged out due to the immunity to engagement from Shadowing Beyond, but this bug is affecting my other save files (entirely different characters) as well.

Made a new game, enemies don't attack me.

4 answers to this question

I've encountered this problem as well, except it triggered during the fight with Cail the Silent. It's a pretty debilitating bug. Is there any known solution?

This just happened to me, right after my fight with Cail the Silent... I tried to go back to town and clear our Heritage Hill, but no enemies will attack...

Just hit this too, also after fighting Cail the Silent (during, actually - Cail and at least two of the Drakes didn't attack me - pretty sure the rest of the enemies there did). After that fight, nothing will attack me at all. Which makes it a tad...unchallenging.