Still a bug with equipment stat modifiers

Muze

Question

Druid character using the Drinking Horn of Moderation, now correctly working on its own thanks to the patch.  (Although the description says +0 Intellect.)

My PC has 18 base INT, and 20 with the Horn.

I saved and then enchanted his armor with +1 INT (even though I knew it was very unlikely I would get the extra point with the other INT boost already).

INT goes down to 19 with both items equipped (seems like the game chooses the lower of the two items instead of the higher I've noticed for whatever reason).

I remove armor and INT is 18... then the Drinking Horn and INT goes down to 16.  There's a bug where you can now lose 2 points of INT by unequipping the Drinking Horn in the way I describe.

Edited by Muze
  • Like 1

1 answer to this question

Druid character using the Drinking Horn of Moderation, now correctly working on its own thanks to the patch.  (Although the description says +0 Intellect.)

My PC has 18 base INT, and 20 with the Horn.

I saved and then enchanted his armor with +1 INT (even though I knew it was very unlikely I would get the extra point with the other INT boost already).

INT goes down to 19 with both items equipped (seems like the game chooses the lower of the two items instead of the higher I've noticed for whatever reason).

I remove armor and INT is 18... then the Drinking Horn and INT goes down to 16.  There's a bug where you can now lose 2 points of INT by unequipping the Drinking Horn in the way I describe.

Hi Muze,

Thank you for reporting this stat bug. I was able to reproduce it with the steps you give. Thanks again!

• Like 1

Got a bug :cat:?? Help us squish it!

• In your report Include your *save file* (C:\Users\YourNameHere\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity) and ...
  • PC: *output_log.txt* (In your PillarsOfEternity_Data folder)
  • Mac/Linux: *Player.log* (In your Unity folder)

• Thank you for your help!