[Crash] OS X version is not playable for now (1.0.3+fix-steam)

Spalf

Question

I've played 19 hours. At now game crashed every time on save (auto, manual or quick).

System spec:

Model: MacBookPro11,1, BootROM MBP111.0138.B14, 2 processors, Intel Core i5, 2.4 GHz, 4 GB, SMC 2.16f68Graphics: Intel Iris, Intel Iris, Built-In

I uploaded all files to Google Drive (80,3 mb). Or zip-archive (22,7 Mb).

Include Apple crash report, unity Player.log, saves and OS X caches and plist files.

List:

/private/var/db/BootCaches/EF7B2F85-0FBF-4176-9304-68BCFC323D62/app.unity.Obsidian Entertainment.Pillars of Eternity.playlist
/private/var/folders/xx/xkz18gqx0qd4r4d2ygrcjxc80000gn/T/unity.Obsidian Entertainment.Pillars of Eternity

/Users/USER/Library/Application Support/CrashReporter/PillarsOfEternity_DABECB92-CA37-58E4-9460-16DB60C2E2D1.plist
/Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Pillars of Eternity
/Users/USER/Library/Application Support/unity.Obsidian Entertainment.Pillars of Eternity
/Users/USER/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
/Users/USER/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/PillarsOfEternity_2015-04-04-143102_MacBook-Pro-Dmitry.crash
/Users/USER/Library/Preferences/unity.Obsidian Entertainment.Pillars of Eternity.plist
/Users/USER/Library/Saved Application State/unity.Obsidian Entertainment.Pillars of Eternity.savedState

Edited by Spalf

4 answers to this question

I've played 19 hours. At now game crashed every time on save (auto, manual or quick).

System spec:

Model: MacBookPro11,1, BootROM MBP111.0138.B14, 2 processors, Intel Core i5, 2.4 GHz, 4 GB, SMC 2.16f68Graphics: Intel Iris, Intel Iris, Built-In

I uploaded all files to Google Drive (80,3 mb). Or zip-archive (22,7 Mb).

Include Apple crash report, unity Player.log, saves and OS X caches and plist files.

List:

/private/var/db/BootCaches/EF7B2F85-0FBF-4176-9304-68BCFC323D62/app.unity.Obsidian Entertainment.Pillars of Eternity.playlist
/private/var/folders/xx/xkz18gqx0qd4r4d2ygrcjxc80000gn/T/unity.Obsidian Entertainment.Pillars of Eternity

/Users/USER/Library/Application Support/CrashReporter/PillarsOfEternity_DABECB92-CA37-58E4-9460-16DB60C2E2D1.plist
/Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Pillars of Eternity
/Users/USER/Library/Application Support/unity.Obsidian Entertainment.Pillars of Eternity
/Users/USER/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
/Users/USER/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/PillarsOfEternity_2015-04-04-143102_MacBook-Pro-Dmitry.crash
/Users/USER/Library/Preferences/unity.Obsidian Entertainment.Pillars of Eternity.plist
/Users/USER/Library/Saved Application State/unity.Obsidian Entertainment.Pillars of Eternity.savedState

nm, I was able to locate both. Thanks for uploading the info. Has this issue been  occurring only since the 1.03 patch? or did you have this issue before?

Got a bug :cat:?? Help us squish it!

• In your report Include your *save file* (C:\Users\YourNameHere\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity) and ...
  • PC: *output_log.txt* (In your PillarsOfEternity_Data folder)
  • Mac/Linux: *Player.log* (In your Unity folder)

• Thank you for your help!

While I haven't had the game crash (i am still only in the game's first area), have any of you had the following errors on the Mac....

Everytime i click on something to pick up loot, or click on a spyglass for more information....my character goes halfway across the map to the same random spot and then the loot screen pops up.

i have tried reinstalling the game, starting a new game, etc. and cannot seem to solve this problem. Does anyone have any suggestions?