Concerned about collector's edition shipping packing box

Will it be sturdy enough to withstand the rough handling/carelessness of the post office workers?

Recently I've received  my Wasteland 2 poster in a squashed cardboard cylinder.
So imagine that nobody cared  about staking on top of it a heavy package.

I hope not to receive my PoE CE in a same state so I urge the people responsible with packing to use sturdy cardboard boxes and some internal padding for shipping.

But either way, there will be some unfortunate ones that will receive their CE damaged.
What happens then?

After my realization that White March has the same XP reward problem, I don't even have the drive to launch game anymore because I hated so much reaching Twin Elms with a level cap in vanilla PoE that I don't wish to relive that experience.

I've pretty much given up on kickstarter due to poor packaging.  For people who like to collect things, it's pretty sad that no matter how much you pledge, the packing is generally and afterthought even though most people who pledged a lot wouldn't mind including enough to pack and ship it well.  Mine came without any major damage other than dinged up (white) corners, but if you collect things, then that's bad enough.  There was air in the box, but no where near enough to keep it safe...

I would assume you and me are in the minority of this though in caring... :(

The box wasn't exactly awesomely wrapped in my case, but it had a big air-filled plastic bag in it so the box inside was just fine. YMMV

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts