Sign in to follow this  
pavlyn

All Recruited Adventurers lost thier Voice Set post-patch

Question

This was brought up in the thread about recruited adventurers not being able to interact with anything that required mechanics and a dev asked for a new thread about it.  So, here it is.

I am running a MC + 5 recruits party and post patch none of my recruits say anything ever (as well as having the mechanics bug that is well documented).

6 answers to this question

This bug sounds like a good excuse to request the option to edit character features (appearance, voice set, portrait, maybe also name) after character creation.

Worth to note that new characters created and recruited after patch seem to suffer from same issue.

The mechanic-dummy I recruited had the same issue before the patch, mute even though I chose a voice for her during creation. So no change after the patch, except she can't interact with traps/locks any more.

Note: We currently have an issue with adventurer hall-created companions not being able to lockpick on old saves. We are looking to hotfix it, but if you feel this will affect you, you may want to wait on the hotfix.

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/75269-update-93-patch-103-important-community-fixes/

Edited by Insolentius

Odd... my 5 adventurers have their voices working just fine from a pre-patch save. Did you by any chance remove them from your party and re-add them? That causes them to lose their voice.