Game stucked after kill Thaos

Emeus

Question

7cc2cd7df1a8903601c646e524fe89.jpg

Killed Thaos and another titan while they are petrified, then I go a head to kill the left titan at right side, after I killed it the game just stuck there, everything in the game are still moving, but I can't control my character nor even open options to quit the game.

4 answers to this question

I would assume it's because you were powergaming. The normal bossfight you cant kill Thaos before you kill both Titans. Thaos transfers his essence into one of them first. Thaos has to die last. That's when the fight ends, afaik. That's how my bossfight went.

I would assume it's because you were powergaming. The normal bossfight you cant kill Thaos before you kill both Titans. Thaos transfers his essence into one of them first. Thaos has to die last. That's when the fight ends, afaik. That's how my bossfight went.

No, it is because I am soloing, the titan at right side won't see my character after fight start, so after I killed boss and the other titan, the fight is over, it should open a dialogue right now but there is a left enemy, and this is how the bug produced. So I try to petrify three of them and killed them in a single fight, the dialogue pops out normally, still they should fix this.

No, it is because I am soloing, the titan at right side won't see my character after fight start, so after I killed boss and the other titan, the fight is over, it should open a dialogue right now but there is a left enemy, and this is how the bug produced. So I try to petrify three of them and killed them in a single fight, the dialogue pops out normally, still they should fix this.

That's what I meant. Thaos has to be the last to die. You could split all 3, kill both titans first and then kill Thaos last then it would be alright.

How long does petrify last? And can you reuse the traps after the battle and they have been triggered? Or they vanish if they get triggered? I haven't gotten the chance to use traps yet.

That's what I meant. Thaos has to be the last to die. You could split all 3, kill both titans first and then kill Thaos last then it would be alright.

How long does petrify last? And can you reuse the traps after the battle and they have been triggered? Or they vanish if they get triggered? I haven't gotten the chance to use traps yet.

I killed Thaos first, then killed both titans, it makes sense that Thaos can't draw power while he is helpless.

You can set only one trap in the same time, they vanish after triggered, works just like spells, but high Mechanics skill boosts a lot of acc, a petrify trap's effect last ~11 sec if hit, depend on int.