Early in the game, there was a puzzle that had to do with bells.

There were 3 bells- 2 small bells with a large bell between them- and there was a puzzle about how to use those bells to open a door. There was a clue on a piece of paper somewhere that you got in the dungeon.

That was cool.

It required thought.

TLDR:

Now that I've played through a substantial portion of the game, I've been kinda bummed at how few other puzzles there are that are like that. There've been loads of opportunities for puzzles, but I'm puzzleless. Am I missing some somewhere?

A bunch of the stuff at the stronghold looks like it could be puzzleworthy- the hedge maze in particular- but as far as I can tell, it's not playable. Is there a plan to add stuff to the game later or is this it? Either way it's been fun, I just like to use my brain more. 

Details-

One thing in particular that was cool about that puzzle was that the problem gave a hint, but didn't give the solution; in order to get the answer you had to enumerate possibilities and try them out until you found the solution - or look it up online. I was actually surprised the answer was hard-coded in; with the amount of information given, I half expected the solution to be randomized (which would have required the player to actually solve the puzzle). That would have been cool. I would totally opt-in to a puzzle-mode.

Not everyone likes puzzles, but that was one of the reasons I chose to be a cipher in the game- I was hoping for puzzles to decipher and traps to hack. 

There's a bunch of stuff that seems like it could be added to make character growth more interactive.

Rangers could be required to complete accuracy tests,

Wizards could be required to brew stuff,

Priests could be required to read lore about their diety and find solutions to riddles,

Chanters could be required to find stuff to chant about.

Idk.

This game is 10/10, I'm just throwing out ideas because this seems like a game company that listens to ideas of the players.

theres-no-fun-in-the-galactic-empire_o_9