Hey

Would like to know if there's any penalty for killing Dragon Slayer for Adra Dragon?

After get amulet and went to meet with dragon slayer was wondering if there were any penalties later in the game if you decided to help Adra dragon transfer to the dragon slayer body ?

*shrugs* Not getting adra dragon scales for suberb equipment crafting?

Epilogue just says that adra dragon was last sighted getting on a ship on some port

Shouldn't there be a dragon body in the lvl 15 after such quest resolution, when

the dragon transfers the soul?

I also wonder if the dragonslayer can be killed at that moment, as a way to trick the dragon - get the soul transferred into something much easier to kill ;)

Edited by Veevoir

Shouldn't there be a dragon body in the lvl 15 after such quest resolution, when

the dragon transfers the soul?

I also wonder if the dragonslayer can be killed at that moment, as a way to trick the dragon - get the soul transferred into something much easier to kill ;)

Just helped dragon to transef soul into dragon slayer but there's no dragon body left in the lvl 15 so maybe dragon transfer more that just soul ;)

I think this choice is carried over to the other parts of Pillars of Eternity (or expansion) as dragon wanted to see Vailian Republics and who know maybe we will see Pallegina homeland in second or third part of POE.