Bug with item)

Deim

Question

Hey Guys big thank for awesome game. Found 1 bug with feet. This feet have effect named as Saint Earth. Its work same times like a machine guna and same times not work for full long battle. Fix it pls.Thanking in advance.

5 answers to this question

Item name Shod-in-Faith effect spell: holding Consecrated Ground: Grants Consecrated Ground. Rly rare when work but in combat must work all the time like a spell every 1 or 2 seconds.

Hello, sounds like something that could be added to the list of bug fixes.

Your post doesn't tell much on where to start for the developers.

Try reading this post and edit your post with the necessary information for developers:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/72439-must-read-how-to-report-an-issue/

If you can't add all the required info, I think the more important ones are the Output Log & savegame so at the very least the devs can load the savegame and check what is wrong if you can't explain it very well.

A screenshot and/or video helps too :)

• Like 1

Thank for u help i send link on my save game. https://yadi.sk/d/i0sQoZbdfgeUp. My Main Character Rogue have equiped this item. I test it on same packs of mobs. And same times it work but same times no proc for full battle. 1 character (who equip it) fight vs same mobs and no 1 proc. But it must be work all the time. Prob like priest spell.

Edited by Deim

I loading my safe and going on Od Nua lvl 9 for test. My Rogue fight vs Beatle its work nice in first battle after loading. On next pack no procs for FULL battle.

Edited by Deim

Yeah I bought these as well and they do not work as I expected, which was that the consecrated ground spell effect would be applied to whoever was wearing the boots, all the time in combat.  This does not happen.