List of bugs I've encountered. I do not want to play more until these are fixed.

Pelmaleon

Question

After a bounty fight against a Xaurip and his Drakes, my summons became bugged. Some summons stayed permanently with my party after the fight (my skeletons from my Chanter and my Animat from my horn). My Animat became more and more bugged, starting to run around at lightning speed and phase through walls, starting fights/encounters with groups of enemies that I did not want to fight yet. Even after trying to manually kill these summons, after every fight my new summons would stay with my party.

The intelligence on Kana, my chanter, is bugged. It should be 18 intelligence (17 base + 1 from a magical hat), but instead sits at 25, making the AOE of his chants way too big.

The talent Wary Defender seems to stay on permanently even when I'm not using Defender, making my fighter get an extra 15 deflection on top of the deflection he gains from Defender. I'm not sure exactly what's causing the issue, but Eder, my fighter, has way more deflection than he should.

The Priest spell Withdraw doesn't allow enemies to phase through the target, making them run around like idiots while your character or summon in the choke point gets healed up and is invincible for around 30 seconds or so, making every single fight extremely trivial if there is any choke point in sight. Enemies should either retreat if they are unable to go through a choke point for more than 2 seconds or so, or the better option would just allow both enemies and allies to phase through (walk through) withdrawn targets. I don't want my path of the damned play through (which I will play after my first play through which is on hard) to be beaten by silly cheese such as this.

And for some small bugs that should also be fixed but do not make or break the game:

1. Sell swords that you hire for the stronghold sometimes have "unpaid" next to their names even when you have enough to pay their wages.

2. When I scroll the screen the shadows flicker.

I cannot play the game until these are fixed because they are making the game way too easy (I play on Hard and the challenge is one of the biggest reasons I absolutely love the game) and breaking my immersion (the slightly flickering shadows). Thanks for reading.

2 answers to this question

The intelligence on Kana, my chanter, is bugged. It should be 18 intelligence (17 base + 1 from a magical hat), but instead sits at 25, making the AOE of his chants way too big.

The talent Wary Defender seems to stay on permanently even when I'm not using Defender, making my fighter get an extra 15 deflection on top of the deflection he gains from Defender. I'm not sure exactly what's causing the issue, but Eder, my fighter, has way more deflection than he should.

These two can be attributed to - https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/73449-stat-bonus-modifiers-can-erroneously-be-applied-multiple-times-allowing-stats-to-grow-beyond-intended-values/

These two can be attributed to - https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/73449-stat-bonus-modifiers-can-erroneously-be-applied-multiple-times-allowing-stats-to-grow-beyond-intended-values/

Thanks for the link.