A few issues I've been having...

badwolf87

Question

1. Every battle I Have I have to keep cheking to make sure my group are attacking the targets I chose for them. Quite often they'll decide to start attacking someone else or they'll just start moving somewhere by themselves.. Earlier I was scouting lvl 8 of the keep with my rouge when she came under attack then all of a sudden my wizard thought he'd come running over and help... My rogue was at least 100m away with walls in between them so there was no line of sight and I did not tell him to move.

Another examle, my wizard was turned against my team and for some reason 2 of my party members decided to attack him even though they had orders to attack someone else.. So I tell them to stop and attack someone else, then a couple seconds later the same party member attack him again... All up I had to stop them from attacking him twice but they killed him anyway.

2. My tanks were engaging a group of undead while the rest of my group was around 50m away hidden behind a wall so there was no line of sight to them yet half of the group my tanks were engaging decided to attack the party members they couldn't see...

3. Sometimes after ordering a caster to cast a spell he'll move into position then just start attacking them with his wand without casting the spell.. I have to order him twice to cast the spell.

Has anyone else come across any of these?

3 answers to this question

I've had NPCs target party members who were on the other side of a wall and successfully hit them with ranged attacks. Was annoying, since the party members were on the other side of the wall so they weren't attacked! Tanks were in the doorway.

I have frequent issues with my party members not attacking targets during combat. They just stand idle. So I have to constantly manually check that each one is attacking something pause pause pause and then sometimes i issue a command and it just doesn't even go through.