Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Bug] Character stuck on the ground, prone.

bug prone stuck perma character

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

DarkNeuron

DarkNeuron

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

So my character is stuck on the ground. He cannot move. Its not a huge problem, as I can save and load, and have it "reset" back to normal. I figured I'd report it anyway.

I'm not permitted to upload jack, so here's a dropbox link:

Log:

https://dl.dropboxus.../output_log.rar

(A lot of nullpointers in there)

dexter343

dexter343

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

I encountered this same bug this evening

dexter343

dexter343

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Oddly enough I was able to end the bug by forcing Eder to attack Aloth.  He stood up after a single smack with a saber.

celliott

celliott

3D Artist - Armored Warfare

• Members
  • 640 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Hello all.  We are aware of certain situations in which the character will become stuck in the prone position even after combat ends.  I have added your output log to our current bug.  We are currently working on a fix.  Thanks for your feedback and ongoing support!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, prone, stuck, perma, character

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users