Stronghold upgrade (not working concurrently)

Schex

Question

I have read in multiple places (wikis and even the official game manual) that you can upgrade multiple sections of the stronghold at the same time.

I have the money for several upgrades, and the requirements are met, but every time I try to upgrade Brighthollow (while Western Barbican is under construction) it gives me a message saying 'The Western Barbican is already in progress.'.

Is this supposed to happen? I've also tried it with every other upgrade I have money for and they all say the same thing.

2015-03-29_00001.jpg

5 answers to this question

I have read in multiple places (wikis and even the official game manual) that you can upgrade multiple sections of the stronghold at the same time.

I have the money for several upgrades, and the requirements are met, but every time I try to upgrade Brighthollow (while Western Barbican is under construction) it gives me a message saying 'The Western Barbican is already in progress.'.

Is this supposed to happen? I've also tried it with every other upgrade I have money for and they all say the same thing.

2015-03-29_00001.jpg

Is this suppose to happen or is it a bug?

It's not a bug.

In my game I cannot build more than 1 upgrade at the same time.

Thanks for the response guys! After playing more it would appear that it is in fact by design that this happens. While I don't disagree with this choice, it was just confusing because in tooltips, announcements, and on the wiki page for stronghold it seemed that you would be able to upgrade multiple things at once. No biggie, just glad I'm not the only one and that it's a symptom of miscommunication rather than another bug! :)