Custom Portraits for GOG verson on Mac?

Anybody have any idea where custom portraits should go on the GOG version of the game on a Mac? I seen no folder that I can put anything into. The game made a Saved Games folder in my Library/Application Support/Pillars of Eternity folder. Do I have to create some folder in there for custom portraits?

Thanks.

This is probably going to sound more complicated than it is.

Right-click the "Pillars of Eternity" icon in your Applications folder (or whatever folder you've placed it in), then select "Show Package Contents" from the drop-down menu.  

Next, open the "Contents" folder, and then the "Resources" folder.  

Next, right-click on "PillarsOfEternity" and select "Show Package Contents". 

Next, open the "Contents" folder, then open the "Data" folder, then the "art" folder, then the "gui" folder, then the "portraits" folder.

This is probably going to sound more complicated than it is.

Right-click the "Pillars of Eternity" icon in your Applications folder (or whatever folder you've placed it in), then select "Show Package Contents" from the drop-down menu.  

Next, open the "Contents" folder, and then the "Resources" folder.  

Next, open the "Contents" folder, then open the "Data" folder, then the "art" folder, then the "gui" folder, then the "portraits" folder.

wow. thanks for that!

Realized I missed a step. I've added it below.

Next, open the "Contents" folder, then the "Resources" folder, then the "game" folder

Edited by Night Driver

Realized I missed a step. I've added it below.

Next, open the "Contents" folder, then the "Resources" folder, then the "game" folder

Yeah I figured it out, thanks!