so many bugs?

tomofil

Question

well after Raedric's hold bug, i started again, i got 30 hours of gameplay. 

Now the summoned companians bug, they r not controllable and they attack every npc at sight.

This bugs r huge, what happened at alpha and beta stages? 

This game as it is shouldnt be released, premature move.

At the picture u can see, i have summoned this two and got no control anymore. and they spawn at every place i go, attack everyone

65mkfTf.jpg

Edited by tomofil
  • Like 1

11 answers to this question

Most games are shaky when the first release comes out, but often this becomes more evident in kickstarter games. I have the feeling quite more resources should have been invested on testing. =(

Does anybody know when the first patch release is expected?

Best regards!

• Like 1

Most games are shaky when the first release comes out, but often this becomes more evident in kickstarter games. I have the feeling quite more resources should have been invested on testing. =(

Does anybody know when the first patch release is expected?

Best regards!

They are hoping for this week, or the week that includes 3/30/2015.  I have a very big problem with my game that I'm seriously crossing my fingers about for that patch.  In the meantime, I'm going to counsel my friends to pay rigorous attention to the technical support forum, the steam community, reddit, and to save mercilessly so they don't end up in the same position as me.

I think one is coming this week.

I didn't personally run into any big issues yet but what I would like to see is an updated thread of 'Things you should avoid doing' that would list the currently unfixed bugs and how to avoid experiencing them. Is there anything like that available on the site/forums? I can't seem to be able to find it..

• Like 2

I think one is coming this week.

I didn't personally run into any big issues yet but what I would like to see is an updated thread of 'Things you should avoid doing' that would list the currently unfixed bugs and how to avoid experiencing them. Is there anything like that available on the site/forums? I can't seem to be able to find it..

Don't save and reload your game in a location you picked up a companion; duck into a building first.

Don't equip any items by double-clicking.

Avoid Raedric's Hold unless you don't mind doing a little save file editing to fix getting stuck there.

Save your game before going into the Sanitarium; if people on the main floor end up going hostile and it's not your fault, try again.

Don't do the quest that leads up to recruiting Pallegina if you're playing a generally benevolent character, it'll probably end up breaking.

Those are the ones I'm currently aware of.

• Like 2