Is Cipher the most powerful class?

So far, I tested rogue, fighter, wizard and cipher to lvl 3.

Looking at the personal stats for each, cipher has by far the most enemies killed and most damage dealt, second is rogue(bad at multiple enemies and squishy), with wizard being the most useless of the bunch after he blows his load.

It seems that lore wise and mechanics wise cipher is a powerhouse.

Depends on what you call power. Rogue can out-dps cipher easily. Wizard can out-dps anything easily. Wizard spells deal more damage at spell-lv1 than cipher does at spell-lv6. The only speciality I've found with my cipher is that he can cast his low-power spells continiously, so he looks very good on statistics. He's superb against trash-mobs, but feel weak in harder fights in my experience.

Edit: this from playing on "hard".

Edited by EmilAmundsen

Depends on what you call power. Rogue can out-dps cipher easily. Wizard can out-dps anything easily. Wizard spells deal more damage at spell-lv1 than cipher does at spell-lv6. The only speciality I've found with my cipher is that he can cast his low-power spells continiously, so he looks very good on statistics. He's superb against trash-mobs, but feel weak in harder fights in my experience.

Edit: this from playing on "hard".

Depends on the harder fight, I think; against one or two tough enemies, sure, there are more useful classes.  But I'm finding most of my tough fights have a half-dozen plus, and spamming that mind blade spell is tearing most of them to pieces.