Enemy AI has completely stopped working.

Emetherian

Question

As the title says, all the enemy AI has just stopped. They just stand there, while I kill them. Doesn't matter if I change zones, reload or restart the game, it's stayed broken. I don't know how it triggered, it just started randomly as I was going through the temple in the first town.

EDIT: Also wanted to add, starting a new game has not fixed it either. Mobs are still broken.

Edited by Emetherian

1 answer to this question

I have this exact issue. It happened for me after doing a Task for the Valian? Embassy (the task where you end up on a bridge?) and then, after wandering around of a little whilst deciding what to do after this quest, i went to Heritage Hill

All the enemy AI is broken, except wizards can still cast *some* spells on themselves.

*Spoilers*

-

However, when i got to the missing soldiers part, and spoke to one soldier before that combat started, he was unaffected (he attacked, moved around, used skills/powers) but the other 3 guards and the Ghost/Phantom/Spectre, whatever she was, were all broken.

-