Console command to switch areas?

MrWakka

Question

I am stuck in raedrics hold, with the bug several people have reported of the game crashing whenever you try to exit it. Is there a way to load back into the town via the console or the like, just anyway to try and escape. I had not had any issues and so didn't keep a save from before I entered. Or perhaps a command that enables the fast travel option on the map?

2 answers to this question

I have the opposite problem. When I am in the Raedrick Hold area, I cannot enter the keep, either through the kitchen or any other location. My game crashed eight times trying this, and there dont seem to be any error logs. Any fixes?

I was able to continue advancing south through Black Meadow after this however, but after having killed my way through the keep I'd really like to ask Raedrick a few questions

I have the opposite problem. When I am in the Raedrick Hold area, I cannot enter the keep, either through the kitchen or any other location. My game crashed eight times trying this, and there dont seem to be any error logs. Any fixes?

I was able to continue advancing south through Black Meadow after this however, but after having killed my way through the keep I'd really like to ask Raedrick a few questions

Same here. Made a new character and just avoided Raedrick's Hold for now... but I kinda wanna resolve that one too without risking my save.