Haven't been this excited for a new game in a long time

I've been playing video games since Donkey Kong, computer games since Wizardry I, role-playing games since the red box basic D&D set. Since the Kickstarter I've mostly avoided the forums because I didn't really want to know what was going on other than to occasionally check out what people were talking about. But now I've watched some videos and I'm getting really excited. I hardly ever buy games on release day anymore because I've been burned too many times. I Kickstarted this because I have never had a bad experience with one of Obsidian's games.

The game, what little I've seen, looks very deep and interesting. I am really amazed at how deep the game looks in fact. I think I will create 2 characters to start with, a chanter and some kind of caster.

I've got my Steam key. I'm preloaded. Make this happen!

• Like 2

I'm right there with you. Been playing cRPG's for awhile (not quite as long as you!) but since Daggerfall at least.

It's going to be a loooong day tomorrow, got a full day of work then probably until Thurs. night until I can actually sit down to play for a couple hours. The anticipation is real.