[480] Sword and Shield bonus dissapeared

dedpahom

Question

What the title says. Removing and putting the shiled back changes deflection, but reflex stays the same (lower than when I took the skill) and the char does not get the extra deflection from the skill. Char sheet still says that I have the skill. Absolutely positive that the char has no debuffs. Unfortunately did not notice when it bugged out. Could be a load\save bug. Don't know if related, but this char (PC) was also the only one that lost the resting bonus for some reason. All the other chars still had it.

P.S. Still a great game, guys! Now keep working! ;)

4 answers to this question

The Weapon and Shield Talent appears to be working properly in our current version of the game here. Are there any specific steps you have to help reproduce this issue, such as if you had to be not wearing a shield during level-up or something? Any additional information could help us find this issue if it is still present. Thanks for the help!

Sorry, can't think of anything else. The shield stayed on my char right from the beginning until I noticed my reflex save go down. But the deflection number seems wrong. I have 85 without shield. When I equip a fine large shield (+20 deflection) it goes up to 109. it's unclear where does this 4 deflection comes from. I still have the save file if you would like to look for yourself. 

See http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/71293-480-weapon-and-shield-style-talent-not-giving-proper-bonus/

The talent is not working properly, but I believe what the OP is reporting is simply fixed by exiting the inventory and (possibly) unpausing the game. The game simply doesn't calculate things correctly if you level up and stay in the inventory.

See http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/71293-480-weapon-and-shield-style-talent-not-giving-proper-bonus/

The talent is not working properly, but I believe what the OP is reporting is simply fixed by exiting the inventory and (possibly) unpausing the game. The game simply doesn't calculate things correctly if you level up and stay in the inventory.

Tried exiting inventory and unpausing. Still don't have any bonus from sword and shield talent. Changing to another shield does not help. Yeah, and the +4 deflection is from the fine property.