hey just a heads up, both of the Wikis for the game, the Gamepedia and the Orcz, already have lots of spoilers in them including quests, locations, NPCs etc

mostly from quests and areas that were available during backer beta, but still if you are sensitive to spoilers you should avoid them until game comes out, or only stick to the sections with the mechanics, spells, etc.

Edited by PBJam

The Unofficial Pillars of Eternity Wiki - Community/Fan Maintained!

One of the reasons I stopped visiting these forums a while back, was because I found that too many spoilers ended creeping up to me, even in the spoiler free zones. IMO people should always beware of spoilers pre-release, but it should be common sense that any wikis on topics like games\books\movies\etc are almost certain to provide those.

Also those who aren't sensitive of spoilers or already too far gone down the rabbit hole, feel free to contribute\improve\go grammar nazi on the content on the wiki.

• Like 1

hey just a heads up, both of the Wikis for the game, the Gamepedia and the Orcz, already have lots of spoilers in them including quests, locations, NPCs etc

mostly from quests and areas that were available during backer beta, but still if you are sensitive to spoilers you should avoid them until game comes out, or only stick to the sections with the mechanics, spells, etc.

During Backer beta I think only like 1% of the content was made available to testers, and its been shown in gameplay videos, youtube, etc

So I dont consider those content spoilers

Otherwise its kinda common sense that any game guide will contain spoilers :)

Join the Orcz and help scribe everything that goes on in the world of Pillars of Eternity!

The Unofficial Pillars of Eternity Wiki