Pillars of eternity T-shirts can we order them?

You could buy some in the Kickstarter as an add-on. Otherwise, I guess they will be put some on sales once they open the Obsidian store (I saw a dev mention that was in the work not that long ago).

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

You could buy some in the Kickstarter as an add-on. Otherwise, I guess they will be put some on sales once they open the Obsidian store (I saw a dev mention that was in the work not that long ago).

Thanks dude id buy two lol...Love the way it looked..Should have the group on the shirt also )

Alternately, I ordered extra so I could scalp... ahem, I mean help out forum members who didn't get them during the kickstarter.  Okay okay, I better make clear I was joking since that's *undoubtedly* against forum rules, maybe illegal, and would likely get me beat up by one of the Odsidzians.  If there's scuttlebutt on the boards about them being on sale again, I would plan to buy them soon because you just can't trust that they're set up to have a permanent supplier.  On the other hand, since this is a promotional sort of thing, it's probably not crazy to think they'd have another kickstarter and offer more shirts then also.  I had a couple of obsidian t-shirts a while back and I gave both of them away.  One to KQD in Canada, I think.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Damn damn damn damn!  When I ordered the t-shirts, I weighed 137lbs more than I do now!  I ordered all XXL and now I only need a L.  Oh well, the wife can use them as nightshirts or I can give them to someone else.

EDIT: and I only even know this at this point because I'm going over what I'm supposed to get and noticed it.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Damn damn damn damn!  When I ordered the t-shirts, I weighed 137lbs more than I do now!  I ordered all XXL and now I only need a L.  Oh well, the wife can use them as nightshirts or I can give them to someone else.

EDIT: and I only even know this at this point because I'm going over what I'm supposed to get and noticed it.

Actually I would like to change sizes again, too. Do you think this is still valid ... no, of course not, it's now March of the following year. The shirts could already be in transit. Hopefully they're sized slightly smaller.  

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/67645-sizing-chart-for-t-shirts/

*oops, that link Matt posted is dead. Guess it's really done. 

Edited by ManifestedISO

All Stop. On Screen.