Lle a Rhemen [potential spoilers]

Yabaddi

I was trying to perform the Cladhaliath spear ritual but.. somehow I always fail. I got the spear in my character's hands, I put two party members on correct tiles on the floor and my main (holding the spear) stands on top of the stairs. Nothing happens. What am I missing?

Have you got soul vessel? You need to kill Vithrack (Nridek) with spiders. They are on lower level of ruins (you have to go through tunnel in the room with symbols and stairs)

Yup, I did kill him and loot his corpse. I think there was someting like soul vessel but now as I search through my stash (I looted all there) I cannot find it.. Weird. I got Nridek's brain though ;)

Edited by Yabaddi

Have you got soul vessel? You need to kill Vithrack (Nridek) with spiders. They are on lower level of ruins (you have to go through tunnel in the room with symbols and stairs)

Yup, I did kill him and loot his corpse. I think there was someting like soul vessel but now as I search through my stash (I looted all there) I cannot find it.. Weird. I got Nridek's brain though ;)

That would do it. I reported a bug where the stash eats the soulstone if you loot with the stash.

• 4 weeks later...