[435] BB Priest Endurance Stuck

vril

Question

My BB Priest has 7 Health and 7 Endurance, combat has just ended but the Endurance will not go up.  is this a bug or is this working as intended?  I thought maybe that Health being so slow passed some threshold where for auto-healing Endurance post combat.  I am also unable to heal Endurance via a Restore Endurance spell.  If I camp, the Health and Endurance will restore to their maximum numbers.

I've attached my save.

435 bb priest endurance stuck.zip

Edited by vril

3 answers to this question

Has your priest previously lost all their health and is there a line across their portrait? If  so this is working as intended. After a character loses all their health for the first time they become maimed. Part of being maimed is that endurance does not heal above the line and only resting can fully restore their health and endurance.

In this screenshot BB wizard is maimed: S6icMuA.png

Edited by MasterPrudent

Oh wait what's actually happening is this (explaination courtesy of Ark Evensong): Your Endurance can never go over your current Health, so if your Health is down to 20/240, your Endurance will be stuck at 20/60 as well.

Edited by MasterPrudent
  • Like 1

Oh wait what's actually happening is this (explaination courtesy of Ark Evensong): Your Endurance can never go over your current Health, so if your Health is down to 20/240, your Endurance will be stuck at 20/60 as well.

Ah, doh!  I didn't see that in the tooltip but makes sense if it is true.  Good to know.

Maybe the tooltip should say something about that if it doesn't?

Edited by vril