Issue: Could Wizards and Chanters "share" the Grimoire UI ?

Sensuki

Question

I don't know if this would be hard or easy to implement, but I think that since the Wizard and the Chanter both use the same 'Spellbook' UI for their Chants and Grimoire, could they possibly share it?

Explanation in the video, but the general rundown is that when you use the Round character portrait, the Chant or Grimoire UI would appear in the spellbook rather than having to close the Grimoire UI and then press G / Chant Menu on the Chanter character.

I also don't think the floating cut/paste separate page in the new Grimoire UI looks as good as actually using the spellbook. Would it be possible to  change it back to the old layout inside the book with the new functionality?

The only thing that's better about the separate page is that the text is easier to read because the page is whiter.

1 answer to this question

CyD7_j.gif

making this mockup was harder than I thought

Edited by Grotesque

After my realization that White March has the same XP reward problem, I don't even have the drive to launch game anymore because I hated so much reaching Twin Elms with a level cap in vanilla PoE that I don't wish to relive that experience.