[435] Chant Bugs

Bazy

Question

1. Tooltips:

I was trying out 2 chanters. One had Beloved Spirits (+14 Might), the other only had Ancient memory (+20 might). The tooltips on those receiving the chants indicated that I had two separate +2 Endurance regeneration effects (Screenshot attached). It should have, at the least, been a +2 from the chanter with Beloved spirits and + 1 from the chanter with only Ancient memory. 

It was unclear from the Combat log if they were actually stacking in terms of effective healing since combat log is not listing heals being applied. 

2. Combat log:

It was not showing characters receiving the effects from ancient memory. Such as "BB fighter gained X health from Ancient memory." (This also seems to be the case for the fighter's constant recovery)

2. Upon reload my chants became very messy.

--Before reload I was only using my "A" chant. After reload it filled up the rest. Often with chants that I had no icon that I could not deselect

--After reload, changing my chant order (on my "A" chant) during combat did not result in different chants being sung

--After reload, the Ancient memory buff (at least the icon) was not showing up on my other characters. Even if The combat log would say "Ancient memory: 5 hit" 

post-69985-0-76235900-1423053610_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bazy

1 answer to this question

It seems I get the +2 Endurance +2 Endurance tooltip with just one chanter. 

Ancient memory is also healing for extreme amounts. In one fight against 2 lions I let my tank die. The chanter was taking 40 ish hits and healing for full almost instantly until she quickly ran out of health. 

When I checked my character sheet mid fight I was also getting some strange values for ancient memory (up to 100 endurance)

Edited by Bazy