hardcopy order w/ pledge, not necessarily required

Hello All,

If any of the PoE folks are reading this - I ordered a boxed copy of the game with my pledge but, since then, I have become entirely comfortable with steam. If it helps any you can keep the hard copy and give it to me via steam.

Up to you, I have no problem with a printed manual!

John

Digital media sure catches on fast, but it's nice to have a boxed copy on the shelf of game you really like :)

Regardless, you can always try to contact them via https://eternity.obsidian.net/account (support tab) and see if you can change the pledge and cancel the box.

I wouldn't mind having the hardcopy and certainly the manual, it just isn't necessary at this point. Maybe I will contact them - no need to change the pledge, I was and am happy to back this project.

If any of the PoE folks are reading this - I ordered a boxed copy of the game with my pledge but, since then, I have become entirely comfortable with steam. 

WHat is it about steam that would make it uncomfortable? I honestly couldnt tell, I have always found steam comfortable myself from the very beginning more or less  :)

Edited by Sheikh

While it has worked well on OSX for quite a while now it has only become stable on Linux in the last few months IMO. I don't run WIndows on bare metal anywhere so that platform is really not an option.

That being said, the Linux client is really stable and I like it a lot. Lots of great games out there!