Mac OS Beta Update Request

skylander

I haven't seen or heard any updates on the Mac OS Beta since the early August post.  I realize developers are responding to the feedback from the main beta stream, and at the same time some update would be useful.

Steam seems to be showing a Linux version as well..  Looking forward to trying this out..

They are working on it. They mentioned it several times fairly recently (one week and a half ago)

here:

Hello, everyone [...] We are still working on the Mac and Linux builds, so they are not currently up there (we are working as fast as we can on them, I promise).

and here:

Adam is working on the Mac build right now. It has a recurring crash and Adam has tracked it down to our use of our string database. There are also some other issues that are most likely due to file path differences that will need to be tracked down and squashed.

But yeah, looking forward to it. Would be great for those of us who cannot afford a PC. #troll

Edited by Rumsteak
  • Like 1

When it comes out, get ready for those missing strings. When I first played the Beta and picked up an item that said it was a 'missing string'. I thought it was a piece of string for a quest and it was lost by somebody and you had to return their missing string to someone, like a child.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist II
  • Like 2