Looking for an original Baldur's Gate trailer

Tartantyco

I saw this trailer when Baldur's Gate originally came out in 1998, but have been unable to find it again since. I remember only two parts with any real clarity, but they are pretty identifiable:

Two men are talking on a raft or boat in the rain. One of them is wearing plate armor, and they're talking about him risking being hit by lightning. As he rejects the notion, he is hit by lightning.

The party walks through a corridor into a large room. At the opposite side of the room, at the top of some stairs, stands Volo, who says: "Welcome to Baldur's Gate".

No amount of Google-fu has gotten me any closer to digging up this old trailer, so I'm wondering if anyone else has seen it, and if anyone knows if it's available anywhere online.

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

Hmm, must have been an edited version of that.

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]