[v278] After levelling up, got black screen and corrupted savegame

Tanred

Question

[Description of the issue]

After playing a while I noticed the character panel is all messed up showing exactly same (and wrong) stats for every character. Screenshot attached below.

Trying to reproduce it I loaded up a save game without this bug. I played until my party was ready to level up then I took them to Dracogen Inn. I saved the game. After levelling up a first party member the screen went all black. I force closed the game, then start it and reloaded the last save game I have made just before levelling up. Character panels got all messed up again. I tried restarting the game, but the savegame still contained that bug. 

post-43623-0-58151500-1410119566_thumb.jpg

[uPDATE]: The location where my party stays when levelling up seems not to matter. Also, it looks like the character panel can get corrupted even without the black screen.

DxDiag.txt

Edited by Tanred
  • Like 1

1 answer to this question

Yeah, I got a lot of corrupted saves on this build as well. Crashes, freezes, black screens. You name it. In the Discussion forum, Marceror suggested the best way to play this build is to do it 'iron man' style (don't save the game), since saving still causes so many issues. Thread is Here. I'm thinking he's spot-on. :)

• Like 1