[v2.78] Selectable item on beach can't selected

Achilles

Question

The...wreckage(?) on the beach west of town (inside highlighted box on screenshot) appears to be lootable if the cursor is placed over it. Party members can't travel to it or interact with it when it is clicked upon.

post-1981-0-35473700-1409972765_thumb.jpg

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

2 answers to this question

The...wreckage(?) on the beach west of town (inside highlighted box on screenshot) appears to be lootable if the cursor is placed over it. Party members can't travel to it or interact with it when it is clicked upon.

It's actually a hidden object. If you go into Stealth/Search mode, you'll 'discover' is and be able to interact with it. This latest build cropped up with this particular bug, which wasn't in the previous build.

Hmmm, I thought of that but didn't get anything when I switched to Scout mode. :(

EDIT: You're right. I just went back and checked. There was a delay that I probably missed last time due to impatience. Thanks for the correction.

Edited by Achilles

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."