Using a rope uses all owned ropes (and more)

TR Lobo

Question

I'm not sure if I should list all of the things I have encountered in a single post, but I'll start by doing that, and if someone needs me to make different posts for each issue, let me know, and I will do so.

****************************************Spoilers follow!*****************************************

Issue numbers one (rope and grappling hook) and two (disappearing helmet)

Trying to get the Dragon Egg.  Dwarf dons "Stag Helmet" (+2 to Athletics) and scrambles up the cliff face. 

I have TWO "rope and grappling hook" (r&g) in my inventory.  I have him lower the egg on a rope, and BOTH r&g are gone.  Reload game.  "Stag Helmet" disappears.  Reload game.  Fight bandits again.

I tried giving the r&g to a different character.  Still gone.  Reload game.  "Stag Helmet" disappears.  Reload game.  Fight bandits again. 

Put r&g in the stash.  Still gone.  Reload game.  "Stag Helmet" disappears.  Reload game.  Fight bandits again.

Put r&g in a container from an enemy on the ground.  Still gone.  Reload game.  "Stag Helmet" disappears.  Reload game.  Fight bandits again.

Issue number three.

When I return to the "crew" (the party that is standing on the west side of the first bridge into town) after meeting the woman at the Inn, the ranger now has a BUNCH of boar companions.

Issue number four.

When given the window that allows you to interact with things (like the cliff face or the broken bridge in the temple), not all the text is displayed.  It seems that the image overlays the text.

Issue number five.

More of a gripe than a bug, but the order of save games is ridiculous.  It looks like they are alphabetical by area and then by time.  Why not have the most recent save game (regardless of the location) at the TOP of the list.  Also, to have the option of NEW save at the BOTTOM of the list doesn't work well at all.

Issue number six.

The prices for items purchased in town has some problems.  A MINOR stamina potion is 1500cp and the MAJOR stamina potion is 900cp.

That's all for now.  Hope these get fixed.

If all the bugs are stomped, this will be an AWESOME game.  Right now, it only shows promise.  The frustration level is very high.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet