Armour selection

So beside the obvious like heavy armour for the tanking fighter or paladin, and light or no armour for the ranger and wizard at the back, what armours are people using for what characters?

Chanters for me being a bard-like class I'd originally figured would go light armour, but with their chants not being affected by armour penalty at all I'm considering if I should just have them in full plate.

Heaviest armor possible for Fighter, Medium armor for Barbarians / Priests etc

No armor for every single ranged character (as it's pointless).

Are there any robes/common clothing/something that is considered clothing (as in, not totally naked) and yet doesn't give any penalty? I mean, I can "suffer" the fact that everyone but the tank should avoid armor at all cost, but there is no way in hell I'll have my characters go naked.

• Like 1

Are there any robes/common clothing/something that is considered clothing (as in, not totally naked) and yet doesn't give any penalty? I mean, I can "suffer" the fact that everyone but the tank should avoid armor at all cost, but there is no way in hell I'll have my characters go naked.

Yes. The Skaen priests robes that can be found/looted as well as the default clothing for Monks. You might be able to buy or find the latter as well but I don't think they're in the beta, outside of chargen.

• Like 1