Game freeze after obsidian logo

baddrguy

Question

Title said it all. Cant even start a game, because it freeze right after obsidian logo. My rig is (if i recall it correctly): nVidia GeForce GT 740M/intel HD, 8 gb RAM, Win 8. I had some issues with my intel HD/Nvidia cards in the past, it could be the same again.

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Seconded, game was fine till new patch.

Question: Is the new build compatible with the previous save games?

It is recommended to delete save games from previous build. Because old save files can have some data that can causes glitches.

I dont have any. I wasnt able to start the game from the begining of beta, hoping that first patch will fix it somehow. 

I am in the same boat (game crashes after clicking new game, never get to see character creation). I got hopeful for a second after this patch, because now a "Loading" picture showed up in the bottom right corner...but then it still gave me the crashed message lol.  I am disappointed that I have yet to see a single helpful response on this issue, and I also saw no mention of it in the list of issues they are still looking at...making me think I won't get a chance to try the beta at all (sadness).