Disappearing Ogre Blood

Ink Blot

Question

I know many people have reported disappearing items, so it's nothing new. However, I want to report this one specifically because in every run I've tried in the game so far, while I can pick up the Ogre Head and it goes into my Quest Items inventory, I have not yet been able to get and keep the Ogre Blood. No matter what character I've tried with, when I pick up the Ogre Blood, it disappears from my inventory for good. I've not yet been able to keep it.

3 answers to this question

Hello Ink Blot,

Thank you for your posting.

Ogre's Blood is actually a crafting/enchanting material and should be placed in an area separate from the normal inventory. Just to be sure that the Ogre Blood item is disappearing, could you try speaking to a vendor, such as Hendyna, and selecting the gold medallion icon on the right hand side of the shop UI. This should display all of your crafting/enchanting materials. 

I'm not sure exactly if and how the designers intended users to have access to their crafting supplies. Though, there is currently a bug in our system stating that there is no way to easily see all of your crafting/enchanting materials from the UI.

I hope this helps and thank you for your support during the beta!  :lol:

• Like 1

Hello Ink Blot,

Thank you for your posting.

Ogre's Blood is actually a crafting/enchanting material and should be placed in an area separate from the normal inventory. Just to be sure that the Ogre Blood item is disappearing, could you try speaking to a vendor, such as Hendyna, and selecting the gold medallion icon on the right hand side of the shop UI. This should display all of your crafting/enchanting materials. 

I'm not sure exactly if and how the designers intended users to have access to their crafting supplies. Though, there is currently a bug in our system stating that there is no way to easily see all of your crafting/enchanting materials from the UI.

I hope this helps and thank you for your support during the beta!  :lol:

Ugh, sorry for not updating my post. I actually discovered last night that it went into the crafting inventory. You're 100% correct in that this is what was occurring. So no bug. Apologies.