Quest Issues by Rivmusique

Sensuki

Question

This information is from Rivmusique on RPGCodex. Unfortunately many Codexers are a bit lazy to post here, so I am relaying this information.

For the quest you get to find the Lord's daughter, you eventually find a note talking about a cult under the town/wilderness. This information get sorted under the Find the Lord's daughter quest, however there is nothing to suggest the cult and her disappearance are necessarily linked at that point. Bit of a spoiler for the later part I guess. Also, you can ask the Ogre about her whereabouts and that adds something about the towns tanner/dyer (? names like Trygil or something) having possibly lied to you, but it is possible to get to the ogre and question him without talking to that guy at all.

I also broke the Cat and Mouse quest: I agreed to get Nyfre out, went to the inn, asked her story and then killed her and her party. Then I went back to the hunters and chose the "She told me different" option and then the [attack them] option, this resulted in a quest failed as someone vital had been killed. However, if you do the same thing but choose the "I killer her" option, then say "you're just as bad" [attack them], that completes it and rewards you.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question